Let Go Of Your Grief Successfully Using Self Hypnosis
Created by Pradeep Aggarwal
Let go of your grief successfully and be confident using self hypnosis, imagery, affirmations and visualisations.
What Will I Learn?
• You will come to know how hypnosis can help you get rid of grief with the powerful techniques of self hypnosis, visualization and affirmations
• By the end of the course you will learn the consequences of Grief
• You will learn how to relax instantly using self hypnosis techniques
• You will be able to overcome depression, insomnia, negativity and stress using powerful positive affirmations by the end of the course
What is grief?
• Grief is a normal part of coping with a loss.
• When the grief is not expressed or is delayed, it shows up in a negative way.
• Find out why suppression your grief is dangerous?
• Most common reasons for grief:
1) Loss of a loved one
2) Loss of a pet
3) Loss in business
• Consequences of Delayed Grief – delayed grief increases the risk of developing psychosomatic problems like:
3) Dizzy spells
• Find out how hypnosis can help you let go of your grief using the powerful techniques of self hypnosis, visualization, imagery and affirmations:
1) With self hypnosis you can control and manage your emotions
2) Self hypnosis helps you to relax and calm down
3) You can alter or change the consequences of delayed grief that affect your state of mind with self hypnosis
4) Stress levels can be brought down
5) Self hypnosis hells you improve your confidence
This course is very useful for those are mentally and physically suffering from the affects of grief.
This course contains a lot of exercises and more than 30 minutes of live video content designed over 10 lectures in English.
It is ideal for everyone who want to overcome grief.
Who is the target audience?
• This course is a must for those who are suffering from grief and are completely negative because they are unable to reduce the pain mentally
• This course is also very useful for people who are suffering from negative thoughts, lack of sleep , depression and stress
• Age group 16 and above