Ines Simpson & Ted Robinson – Working Interactively in the Esdaile State and Beyond
Yet another exclusive “mebuy”.
This is a 2011 video we did not have here before.
Leght 1 hour and 12 minutes.
I will not deliberately comment on it before you see it.
I’m curious to know your opinion about this procedure.
I know the size is big,
please feel free to make a smaller rip
(ask the staff permission to upload)
Working Interactively in the Esdaile State and Beyond .
Beyond Somnambulism to Make You More Effective, Confident and Profitable
Ines Simpson and Ted Robinson
Dr. James Esdaile, a Scottish surgeon, developed The Esdaile State of deep hypnosis in the 1800s in India where chemical anesthesia was unavailable.
Dr. Esdaile was able to bring his patients into an extremely deep state of hypnosis and perform hundreds of surgical procedures, painlessly. It was also discovered that his patients recovered faster and had fewer complications. The Esdaile State seemed to have a direct impact on healing. It was also thought that in the Esdaile State, the client was unable to communicate… until now.
Ines Simpson has discovered an effective way of communicating with clients in this extremely deep hypnotic state. For the first time, the hypnotist can converse with the client’s deepest mind to learn what the true issues are and to direct it to do what it needs to achieve the best results possible. The Esdaile State can also be the launching pad into higher and deeper states of hypnosis.
In this video you will learn:
• How to deepen the client to the Esdaile State and beyond
• How to maintain interactive communication with the client while in the Esdaile State
• How to interactively communicate with the client’s own Superconscious to achieve the best results
• An introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique and how to use it to condition the client quicker by
eliminating resistance to change
• How to validate these levels for the client’s conscious mind