Mal Emery – Masters of Business Sales and Marketing Bootcamp
“Masters of Business”
Discover the sales and marketing success secrets you need to acquire if you want to make the REALLY BIG money RIGHT NOW in this New Chaotic Economy…
You don’t need to be “super bright”, “ultra lucky” or the child of a wealthy industrialist to succeed in business today, what you need is specialised know-how…
“The Millionaire Maker” Mal Emery and “The Six Billion Dollar Man” Ted Nicholas join forces with probably Australia’s finest direct-response “Ad Man” John Dwyer (the guy who got Seinfeld!!), for what’s been hailed as the greatest Business Success Event Ever… LIVE, uncensored, holds nothing back, needed right now…
2 full throttle days teaching you how to become the “tiger” of market… because tigers starve last in the jungle.
Features special guest appearance by one of Australia’s best copywriters, Pete Godfrey. Don’t get caught out saying, “Bugger, we should have done something about our business years ago!” Masters of Business gives you the skills to transform your business for life so you create the kind of financial future you want.
About Mal Emery
As a Perth based entrepreneur, I have won national recognition with my “Street Smart” money making strategies, helping people in dozens of different industries to turn their businesses into money making machines.
Well known for my remarkable ability to think outside the square, I ventured into my first business at the age of 22 when I was fired from a job, which stifled and frustrated the already budding entrepreneur within. This was a challenging time for me because not only did I have the commitment of repayments on a new house and land package to honour, the birth of our first child was imminent!
Sold out in 13 Months with almost enough $$$ to pay off my house!
Applying the steely focus I have become known for, I turned my first venture into a resounding success in record time. So successful in fact, that when I sold this business only 13 months later, I had almost enough money to pay for the entire house and land package, which I had expected to be paying off over the next twenty years.
Let’s put that in perspective by today standards, that is the equivalent of paying off a half million dollar property in just 13 months.
I had discovered a latent passion – for business! Over the next two decades, I went on to buy and sell some 16 different businesses, using my uniquely potent style of marketing. I allowed no time for the grass to grow under my feet as each of these businesses was sold within a short space of time, allowing me to move forward to the next enterprise!
These days I have one of the largest coaching and consulting business’s on the planet. I refer to this group as ‘Rebellious Millionaires’. There is approximately 50 client’s paying me $8,000 to $10,000 per annum for my No Bull business sales and marketing advice and a further 80 client’s paying me approximately $35,000 to coach them for 12 months. I also have a Master Mind Group of 28 Shakers and Movers who meet four times a year for one day and pay me $18,000 each for
No one else in Australia can claim to have opened the door to the money vault and turned up the money metabolism for others more than me. This is not just for braggadocio but to impress upon you the value of listening to my Street Smart Marketing advice.
Besides, let’s face it, if you’re going to learn from someone, you have to know if they really know what they’re talking about. So here’s a list of some of my achievements…
• In October 2006 nearly 1000 people attended my ‘Silent Killer Masters of Cashflow Seminar’ where I gave away a Chrysler 300c car and donated over $70,000 to Ovarian Cancer Research. In 2007 again nearly 700 people attended my ‘Silent Killer Masters of Cash Flow Seminar’ where this time I gave away a Toyota Prius and donated approximately $30,000 each to the fight against Global Warming and Ovarian Cancer Research.
• I have bought and sold in excess of 16 businesses, often made $100,000’s in a very short space of time using little or none of my own money. I have been doing this since I was 23, and I’m now 57. That’s 34 years of expensive experience.
• In the last 8 years, I have sold at least $5 million worth of products and services via mail order, direct response and the Internet. In April 2005 in Chicago, USA I won one of six awards at “The 2005 League of Extraordinary Marketers”, decided and awarded by my peers.
• I have had days where I have turned over close to $100,000 and I have even had a million dollar weekend.
• I have also shared the stage with Donald Trump, Anthony Robbins, Armand Morin, Dan Kennedy, Ted Nicholas, Bill Glazer, Yanik Silver, Jeff Paul, Jim Fleck, Stephen Pierce, Tim Paulson, Bill Rancic (Trump’s Apprentice), Corey Rudl, Jim Edwards, Brett McFall, Mike Koenigs, Tom Hua, John Tickell, Ed Burton, Pat Mesiti, Joseph Sugarman, Derek Gehl, Rick Otton and many others.
• I have been paid to present at the University of WA for Extension Courses. Also I have featured on ABC Radio and monthly time slots on 89.7 Twin Cities FM.
• I’ve had 5 books in bookstores that have sold like hotcakes including “Your Right to be Rich” and “EXPOSED – Zero to a Millionaire in Three Years or Less in Your Own Business!”, “EXPOSED – Recession Proof Your Business and Income” and “7 Keys To Making $100,000 in 100 Days” Amway even made ‘Your Right to be Rich’, the book of the month & ordered 7400 copies.
Make no mistake – the rest of the information here is about getting rich. Seriously rich. It’s intended mostly for those who have an urgent and pressing need for money and who want to be rich first and philosophise later. It’s about making more money than you ever imagined possible. It’s not some airy fairy diatribe – it’s about a proven system or formula you can start putting into place today. Systems that I have used over and over with unbelievable success.
YOU have as much right to be rich as anyone else; it’s your birthright. I would go so far as to say you have an obligation to achieve and have unlimited access to all things necessary for you to live life to the fullest – in every sense; physical, spiritual and intellectually. Neither ought you to suffer guilt about desiring riches. The desire for wealth really reflects a yearning for a better, more abundant life. It would surely be absurd to deny the desire for an abundant life. The person who already has all they want in order to live in abundance, is rich. And in today’s demanding society, such a life would be impossible without money.