oanna Jast – Not Another Motivation Book: A Pragmatist’s Guide to Nailing Your Motivation, Keeping It, and Effortlessly Achieving Your Goals
A motivation book like no other – no hype, no purple prose, no preaching. Just the stuff that works (where all the typical motivational strategies have failed). Practical, realistic and easy-to-read.
Are you tired of typical motivational books with a lot of lofty words but little practical advice?
Are you fed up with having to ‘get motivated’ time and time again yet failing to achieve your goals?
Do you think there must be something wrong with you because traditional motivational strategies haven’t really helped you reach your goals?
You are not alone. I share your frustration with not being able to achieve success you want to achieve.
There is nothing wrong with you, or your motivation. It’s just that you’ve been using the wrong strategies.
In this book, you will learn:
• How motivation really works (and why that apparently effective strategy hasn’t worked for you)
• How to discover what truly motivates you and plug into that potent source of power
• How to ensure that whatever goal you pursue is aligned with your motivation, so you always work towards it and not against yourself
• How to ensure that your motivation tank is topped up without having to ‘motivate yourself.’
• Which motivational strategies are likely to work for you in specific situations, so you don’t waste your time and energy on trying things that are unlikely to work anymore.