Business Applications of NLP
How to sell and negotiate more powerfully
According to Dr Woodsmall, the meaning of a communication is the response we get. So if we are not making the sales we want (and need); if we are not dealing effectively with our staff and if we are not able to negotiate effectively with our suppliers then we need to understand how our brain is programmed and how to change that programming so we CAN achieve all the things we desire to be successful.
In this very comprehensive e-book, Dr Woodsmall discusses 4 general principles:
1. The need to know the outcome we want to achieve.
2. To have sufficient sensory acuity to know if what you are doing is moving you towardyour outcome or away from it.
3. How to vary your behavior until you get the response that you want.
4. How to take immediate action.
As a global master of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Dr Woodsmall shares the key elements of changing our thoughts and our behaviours in order to achieve success. He covers:
* The mind and how it works – its programming and its language
* Understanding the process and problems of sales – making people feel good about giving you money
* What ‘influence’ is and how to
* The 6 major weapons of influence
* The 5 key beliefs essential to successful sales
* Rapport – the key to trust and responsiveness
* How to speak your customer’s language
* Advanced rapport – the gateway to seduction
* How to get feedback and test understanding
* The physiology of personal power
* The 6 key nonverbal indicators to read a person by
* How to ask the right questions
* People smartness – what you need to know about your customer
* The science of sorts and types
* Closing – how to bring home the bacon
* Future pacing for future sales
If you have never heard of NLP, then this is your opportunity to learn from the Master. If you are a practitioner or budding practitioner, then this is a book you will absolutely want in your library.